Saturday, June 4, 2011

Even in the Storm...

This unusual global warming weather that's causing flooding, tornadoes and hurricanes throughout our country is certainly upsetting. It seems unfortunate that we insist on waiting until the damage gets really bad before we admit what we've caused our Earth. Of course, Nature will do what she does, and there's a degree to which we haven't created this. But I think we're finally getting a response after all those years of, "Well, we're still here, so let's push off environmental innovation for another year".

Anyway. What I actually wanted to share wasn't a complaint, but to share my awe about how even in bad weather, there is some breathtaking beauty.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, discuss, challenge, or expand on anything I have written. In fact, I encourage it.